Early booking is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
If you require any help please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the BELIEVE Easter Hotline: 07539 616 555
Step By Step Guide To Booking
- Choose the date you would like to visit
- Click the swinging 'Book' sign at the top of the page
- Select the date and time slot of your choice (there are 3x different time slots available daily)
- Select a group from one of the 4 group names (all groups undertake the same activities but in a different order)
- If that group name is not available or sold out then please try a different group.
- Follow the steps for filling in your info
- Payment received by PayPal (you do not have to have a PayPal account just a valid payment card)
- You will get 2x emails - one to confirm payment (from PayPal) and the other one a confirmation with a booking reference number. This is generated by our website and is your confirmation and ticket. If you do not receive both emails within a few hours of making the booking, please contact us and we will ensure that you receive the full confirmation. You will require the one from us with your booking reference number on as proof of purchase, keep your email at hand on your phone or a printed copy to bring with you on the day.
- Baby (under 6 months old) – £0.00
- Toddler (under 2 years old) - £15.00 inc VAT
- Child Ticket (2 years old and above) - £18.00 inc VAT
- Adult Ticket – £15.00 inc VAT
All individual tickets have an admin fee of £1.50 to be added for each ticket to cover the card payment fee (PayPal) and the website administration/management of each booking. Tickets are non-refundable, by purchasing your tickets you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions, please read all information and check your details are correct prior to booking. If you have any changes to your booking, we will try and accommodate you as best as possible, dependant on the complexity of the changes an additional admin fee may be required. This is to cover the administration and management, where a fee of £5.00 may be applied. If this fee is applicable you will be issued with an invoice via PayPal, once payment has been received then changes (if complex) will be applied. On booking we take your details in order that we can contact you in the event of a cancellation or any changes to your booking and to keep you informed of future relevant events. If you would prefer not to be contacted further in this way, please let us know when you purchase your tickets.